Monday, June 28, 2021

Subscriber Woes for this Blog

 



I have used Blogger for nearly twelve years, and all has been well. They sent emails to subscribers every time I posted via FeedBurner.  Recently, Google decided to ax FeedBurner which left me in a quandary. As of July 1st, no emails will be sent to subscribers by them,

I am currently trying to get a new email subscription service. I thought it was all set up until I received an email saying they could not approve my account. It seems I had marked one box with an incorrect answer. I wrote to them and have asked to have my answer corrected and my account approved. 

I'm a blogger and a writer, not a technology guru. Sometimes the questions asked were difficult for me to figure out. Sure hoping I can get this worked out.

Hooray! Mailerlite approved my account. I don't know what will happen today. You may still get this sent via Feedburner and also Mailerlite. Or one of them. Or none! This whole thing is making me nervous. Those who read my posts on facebook pages will have no problem.

Once things start working alright, we'll get back to posting about the writing world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing Polishes Your Writing

  I've often made the comment that the writing is easy while marketing your book is the tough part. Well, that was said with several gra...