Monday, April 13, 2020

Trouble for This Writer

Beautiful  coffee house high in the hills near Hamburg. We enjoyed an afternoon there having cake and coffee and enjoying the view of the Elbe River. About 3 years ago.

I am writing today’s post on my phone. So, had to select a photo saved on my phone. This weekend, my laptop came down with a terminal illness. My Samsung Notebook had not been used for some time so old passwords did not work on it. This morning, I pulled up my blog and found a message from Blogger saying there was no such blog. It’s been in existence for many years. This afternoon, I tried again, and it was back. Crazy but nice.

I will try to post something short each day, but if you don’t see it, the reason could be that my blog got lost in cyber space again. This is a difficult time to shop for a new computer and have someone retrieve and transfer everything from the old laptop (which served me well for almost 7 years) For a writer to be without writing tools is a travesty!

Stay well and keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing Polishes Your Writing

  I've often made the comment that the writing is easy while marketing your book is the tough part. Well, that was said with several gra...