Tuesday, April 14, 2020

A Suggestion for writers and Others

I have had more problems finding a place to write my draft and also getting a photo to use. 

I’ve been looking online on my phone at laptops. Have it narrowed to Dell or HP. I’ve had Dell in the past and had no complaints. But the reviews on the HP mid-price were good. If anyone has some input, I would appreciate hearing it.  

Meanwhile, have you gotten inspired yo do some writing yet, or is your muse still hiding under the sink, way back in the corner of the cabinet underneath? Haul her out of there, dust her off and get to work. 

During this pandemic, the perfect thing to work on is Family Stories. If you’re like me, you’re doing a lot of remembering right now. So why not write a story about your favorite uncle or the time you borrowed your sister’s favorite dress and ruined it or when you walked in fresh cement and ruined your new Easter shoes (I actually did that!).  

Try writing a character sketch of each of your relatives from parents to siblings to cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents.  

Take advantage of the extra money time you have now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing Polishes Your Writing

  I've often made the comment that the writing is easy while marketing your book is the tough part. Well, that was said with several gra...