Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Eight Writing Exercises



My husband and I are going away for a few days so there will be no new post here until Monday, August 8th. I'm posting four photos below that you can use to do the photo prompt exercise. Below that, you'll find a list of words that you can use for a freewrite exercise. That should keep you busy until I can post a new topic next week. 

Photo Prompt Exercise
Study the photo, then write a paragraph, several paragraphs or more using the photo as a base.


Photo 1


Photo 2


Photo 3


Photo 4

Words For Freewrite Exercise
For each word, write 10 minutes without stopping. Write whatever comes into your mind.

  • tasteful
  • torrid
  • bagpipes
  • shy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Ken Goetz, Writer and Blogger

  Ken Goetz and his granddaughter I think you'll find today's post of interest. I've interviewed a fellow blogger whom I would l...