Friday, January 31, 2014

Memoir Anthology Sale Is About To Begin


Recently, I posted information about a new anthology series published by the editors of womensmemoirs.com. Seasons of our Lives:  Spring (and the other three seasons in separate books.) You can read all the particulars in that post here

Today, I wanted to remind you that all four of the books in this anthology of womens' memoir stories will be on a special sale beginning tomorrow. February 1st, each of the four books will be only 99 cents. That sale will last for 53 hours, then $1 will be added for another 53 hours, and $1 added until it reaches the full price of $3.99. On this sale, you can purchase all four volumes of the anthology for the price of one. 

You can purchase for your kindle or download to your computer (see the earlier post linked above). 

I think most women will relate to the stories in these books. They'll trigger memories of your own. Take a look at the amazon page for the Spring volume. The other three books are listed at the bottom of that page. My stories are in the Spring and Summer volumes. Go to the page to click and look inside the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Ken Goetz, Writer and Blogger

  Ken Goetz and his granddaughter I think you'll find today's post of interest. I've interviewed a fellow blogger whom I would l...