Thursday, November 28, 2013

To My Readers On Thanksgiving Day



When I made my list of things I'm grateful for on yesterday's post, I left off one that is very important to me. I saved it for today. My faithful readers here are one of the really big things I'm thankful for in my writing world. Without you, there would be no reason to spend time writing this blog five days a week. 

I appreciate those who read regularly, especially those who have signed on as a Follower, and those who take time to make comments on an occasional post. My thanks to all of you. 

A Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you. May your day be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Fee, No Pay! Hmmm!

  H U H? I was skimming through a lengthy list of journals whose closing dates were looming. Many were published at universities, some were ...