Meet Tex, our new granddog. Tex lives in Dallas with our son and his family. Where else would you expect a dog named Tex to live? This picture was take a couple months ago, and like all pups, Tex has grown fast. He's almost double this size now. He's smart but mighty stubborn. Again, like all pups, he wants to play all the time. His attitude is Look at me. Look what I can do.
How about you? Do you want some recognition in this life? Do you want to show people what you can do? Writers can do that with the words they string together, then share with readers. Another question here is 'why do you write?'
People write for a number of different reasons. The list below is by no means complete, but it will give a picture, nevertheless.
1. because they can
2. because it satisfies something within
3. because they want to share with others
4. because they need income
5. because they are an expert in some field
6. because they have something to say
7. because they love putting words together
8. because it is a creative activity
9. because they crave recognition
What can you add to this list?