Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flip A Coin

Writers hold a two-sided coin. One side is marked Frustration and the other is Satisfaction. Which side of the coin are you holding today? We tend to move from one to the other in our writing life.

I ran across an article I'd written for Long Ridge Writers newsletter the other day. It details my thoughts on that two-sided coin. Even though the article was published three years ago, it's still relevant today.

Read "A Two-Sided Coin" and see if you can apply some of it to your writing world. Flip the coin when frustration is up and hope for it to land on the satisfaction side. If it doesn't, flip that coin again until it does.

Take a look at some of the other articles in the Long Ridge archives. You might find some help and some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Ken Goetz, Writer and Blogger

  Ken Goetz and his granddaughter I think you'll find today's post of interest. I've interviewed a fellow blogger whom I would l...