One computer dead, one suppose to be fixed but now my internet connection keeps cutting out, then pops back again. The cyber genies have been after me for close to a week, and I'm not a happy camper.
Will try to send this while waiting for tech support to call again. I'm getting to know those guys pretty well!
Hope to be back to regular blog posting very soon.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Memoir to Enjoy
I recently read a book that I enjoyed so much that I wanted to share it with others. Kenneth Goetz offers us his memoir titled A Streak o...
-
Don't worry, I haven't lost it. The reason I am putting up a Christmaslike poster two days before Thanksgiving is a sane one...
-
Today's quote says 'I will take at least one step everyday towards achieving my dreams.' For writers, that dream may be writing...
-
Snow drifts after our blizzard Yesterday we had a blizzard in Kansas that roared in from Colorado and traveled on to other Midwester...
No comments:
Post a Comment