Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Books I Liked In 2017



Most writers are also avid readers. I have been one since the days of Dick and Jane in my first grade reading book. Bookworm is probably an apt description of me durng my growing up years. It still fits today. I finished reading the last of my library books on Monday of this week but the library was closed for New Year's Day. I almost felt panicked! Tuesday, I was at the library and brought three books home. 

I read a few books in 2017 that I especially enjoyed. They are ones I'd recommend to others. The first three are historical fiction and other two are mystery/suspense. I have included links to Amazon for each one.
How about you? Can you recommend a few titles that you particularly like in 2017? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Ken Goetz, Writer and Blogger

  Ken Goetz and his granddaughter I think you'll find today's post of interest. I've interviewed a fellow blogger whom I would l...