Thursday, January 25, 2018

A Day For Saying Thank You



Today, I'd like to skip the usual kind of post and take some time to send my appreciation to my readers. 

Thank You to those of you who have signed on as Followers. 

Thank You to those of you who Share the posts here with other writers.

Thank You to all my readers.

Thank You to readers who take time to leave comments. They mean a lot.

It pleases me to be able to bring tips and encouragement to writers and to share a little about my own writing journey. 

If you'd like to read some of the back posts I've saved on Pinterest boards, go to this link. Click on a category, then click on one of the saved posts. Last, click on Visit and the post will come up. 





1 comment:

Meet Ken Goetz, Writer and Blogger

  Ken Goetz and his granddaughter I think you'll find today's post of interest. I've interviewed a fellow blogger whom I would l...