Friday, November 15, 2013

Where In The World Is This?

Where in the world is this?

Let's finish the week with a picture prompt exercise. This is a photo I took this past summer. I'm not going to tell you where. In fact, this time I'm not going to give you any information about this place at all.

Study the picture and try to imagine where it is, who might show up and what they are doing. Then start writing and see what comes of your creative thinking process.

I like picture prompt exercises. I also like looking at a painting in someone's home or a hotel lobby and trying to create a story to go with whatever the picture portrays. Try it sometime. You may be surprised what comes from your picture-gazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Ken Goetz, Writer and Blogger

  Ken Goetz and his granddaughter I think you'll find today's post of interest. I've interviewed a fellow blogger whom I would l...