Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Story With Two Titles

Yesterday, I wrote about one of my stories being published in a Canadian magazine. The editor used a completely different title than the one I had chosen. I called it "The Long Night" and he dubbed it "The Night My Dad Was Buried." I promised to post the story today so you can decide which title fits best. I'd love to hear what you think.

Read the story at the link below. It's been published three times now--once in a teen ezine and at Our Echo, now in the Canadian magazine geared to adults.

http://www.ourecho.com/story-3727-The-Long-Night.shtml.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for The Long Night. I re-read this story and agree wholeheartedly. Frankly, I don't like The Night My Dad Was Buried at all. You know best!

    ReplyDelete

Writers Who Do, Not Just Think

There's an ocean of difference between people who think about writing and those who actually do it. Myriad numbers of people have a desi...