Thursday, September 17, 2009

Grandma Duty

My daughter, Karen, is on a business trip this week, and her sitter for Cole must be away on Friday, so it's Grandma to the rescue. I'm going to drive into Kansas City today and will take care of Cole all day tomorrow and Jordan when she gets home from school. I'l fix dinner for Steve and the kids Thursday and Friday and be on my way home Saturday morning.
But first, I'm going to spend a little time out for me by stopping at a few favorite stores on my way today. It's not often I have the time to browse at leisure and I'm looking forward to it.
I'm also looking forward to spending time with my grandchildren. A few days off from the writing world doesn't hurt at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Ken Goetz, Writer and Blogger

  Ken Goetz and his granddaughter I think you'll find today's post of interest. I've interviewed a fellow blogger whom I would l...